It’s also very cold in San Francisco.
I have been away from my little creative outlet to the world for nearly a month and I am so excited to be back! What has happened since I’ve been gone? I’ve been crying over finals and once I finished them I took myself on a trip to San Francisco, California! I actually had to finish all of my finals a week early so I could go on this little journey so you can see where all of my time has been. I have never been to San Francisco but happen to know a few people who live there so I thought it would be a great chance to see some new sights, see some great friends, and let’s be honest…eat some really good food.
Since I flew back last Tuesday I am now getting the time, motivation, and energy to edit all of my photos and share my journey with you! Although I am not finished with the process of editing my plethora of images I am dying to share some of my trip with you. Although each of the days deserve their own post, here’s a little sneak peak and insight of my trip for you.
During my time there I stayed with a couple of friends and also stayed in a hostel. The first night I stayed in Walnut Creek with my friend Ashley who I know from Vermont, the next couple of nights I stayed in Petaluma with my friend Kim who I know from Mexico, and then the last night I stayed in a hostel in the heart of San Fran.
Where did I go?
- San Francisco
- Walnut Creek
- Meir Woods
What did I do?
- Rode the BART for an hour from SFO to Walnut Creek.
- Rode the side of a street trolley.
- Visited the sea lions at Fisherman’s Warf
- Saw Japantown during the Cherry Blossom Festival
- Rode across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Explored Meir Woods and Meir Beach
- Vintage browsing in downtown Petaluma
- Visited the SFMOMA
- People watched with hot tea in Town Square
- Spent too much money from Victoria’s Secret in Town Square.
There’s more to come! Stay Sunny!